Symbaloo

As the school year comes to a close it is the perfect time to reflect and prepare for changes you want to make for next year. If one of those changes is to be more organized then you might want to check out SYMBALOO.COM.

Symbaloo holds all your favorites, but unlike keeping them on a button, they are front and center for you so for those times you sit at your computer and you are not really quite sure why you sat down at your computer. Symbaloo uses premade icons or your own icons to label the “tile” which kind of look like an app button to me, but what  do I know.

The default is 4 pages of available icons which you can change and arrange to your liking. You can add more or delete extras  later.

Registering for symbaloo is easy and free and they do not bomb your email account with emails everyday. Because they do offer a pay service as well, symbaloo will send emails maybe once a month, unless you choose the option for more. The school probably does not want your symbaloo page as a homepage, but once I go to the page for a week or so, the schools computers just log me right it automatically, just like home.

Happy Organizing, and have a peaceful and restful summer.